- BA, Health Sciences, Kalamazoo College, 2007
- MD, University of Michigan, 2012
- MPH, University of Michigan 2016
- Residency, Combined Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, University of Michigan, 2016
- Fellowship, Combined Adult/Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, UPMC & UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, 2020
Education & Training
Sujal Parikh Award, University of Michigan, 2012
Department of Pediatrics Outstanding Abstract Award, University of Michigan, 2016
Kenneth Stark Research Award, University of Michigan, 2016
Mitchell P. Fink Scholar Day Outstanding Abstract Award, Education category, University of Pittsburgh, 2020
Kaselitz T., Horvat C.M., Schott C., Hertz So Good; Bedside Ultrasound Implementation by Pediatric Critical Care Training Programs. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2018, Nov;19(11):1091-1092.
Kaselitz T.B., Martin E.M., Powers L., Cinti S., Impact of Vaccination on Influenza A Morbidity and Mortality, 2014-2015. Infect Dis Clin Pract, Nov; 27(6): 328-333.
Remy R.E., Dezfulian C., Kaselitz T.B. et al., Caring for Critically Ill Adults With Coronavirus Disease 2019 in a PICU: Recommendations by Dual Trained Intensivists. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2020, Apr.
- Cardiothoracic critical care medicine
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation
- Medical education curriculum development
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound