- Undergraduate School: University of Pittsburgh
- Temple University School of Medicine, MD
- Wright State University, Emergency Medicine Residency
- UPMC, Anesthesiology Residency
- UPMC, Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
Education & Training
Dr. Orebaugh's publications can be reviewed through the National Library of Medicine's publication database.
- Ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia
- Education in regional anesthesia
- Airway management
Current Mentored Research Projects
- Prospective database study to evaluate association of anesthesia type with neurologic outcome after upper extremity trauma/nerve injury (with resident Dr. Matt Yin)
- Utility of TENS in postoperative pain after arthroscopic shoulder surgery (with residents Dr. Chelsea Cady and Dr. Nehah Haranaiyana).
- Retrospective analysis of suprascapular nerve block for reverse-delta shoulder arthroplasty (with resident Dr. Boris Anyana)
- Comparison of multimodal analgesia with general anesthesia and interscalene block with sedation for arthroscopic shoulder surgery - effect on hospital discharge, pain scores, and opioid requirements (with residents Dr. Miriam Oren and Dr. Erin Cisney)
- Effects of liposomal bupivacaine on postoperative pain and opioid requirements in rotator cuff repair (quality improvement project with resident Dr. Elizabeth Pickle and faculty member Dr. Nicole Verdecchia).