- MD, Pediatrics, Christian Medical College, 1993
- Residency, Pediatrics, Winthrop - University Hospital, 1998
- Fellowship, Pediatric Critical Care, Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, 2002
- Research Fellowship, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, 2004
Education & Training
Walko III TD, Di Caro V, Piganelli J, Billiar TR, Clark RS, Aneja RK. Poly (ADP - Ribose) Polymerase 1 – Sirtuin 1 Functional Interplay Regulates LPS - Mediated High Mobility Group Box 1 Secretion. Molecular Medicine. 2014;20(1):612.
Morowitz MJ, Di VC, Pang D, Cummings J, Firek B, Rogers MB, Ranganathan S, Clark RS, Aneja RK. Dietary Supplementation With Nonfermenta ble Fiber Alters the Gut Microbiota and Confers Protection in Murine Models of Sepsis. Critical care medicine. 2017 May;45(5):e516 - 23.
Davis AL, Carcillo JA, Aneja RK, Deymann AJ, Lin JC, Nguyen TC, Okhuysen - Cawley RS, Relvas MS, Rozenfeld RA, Skippen PW, Stojadinovic BJ. The 2014 American College of Critical Care Medicine Clinical Practice Guidelines for Hemodynamic Support of Pediatric and Neonatal Septic Shock Executive Summary. Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. 2017 Jul 18.
Aneja R, Odoms K, Dunsmore K, Shanley TP, Wong HR. Extracellular heat shock protein - 70 induces endotoxin tolerance in THP - 1 cells. The Journal of Immunology. 2006 Nov 15;177(10):7184 - 92.
- Sepsis-induced brain injury
- Understanding the role of the microbiome in the innate immune response
- ICU Quality improvement