- MD, Nanjing Medical University, 1982
- Residency, Pediatrics, Nanjing Medical University, 1986
- Chief Resident, Pediatrics, Nanjing Medical University, 1987
- MS, Cardiology, Kunming Medical University, 1991
- Fellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, Nanjing Medical University, 1995
- Certificate, Mini-MBA Essentials for the MD/Scientist, University of Pittsburgh, 2002
- Postdoctoral fellowship, Immunology, University of Pittsburgh, 2005
Education & Training
Yang Q, Larsen SK, Mi Z, Robbins PD, Basse PH. PTD-mediated loading of tumor-seeking lymphocytes with prodrug-activating enzymes. The AAPS journal. 2008 Dec 1;10(4):614.
Yang Q, Stevenson HL, Scott MJ, Ismail N. Type I interferon contributes to noncanonical inflammasome activation, mediates immunopathology, and impairs protective immunity during fatal infection with lipopolysaccharide-negative ehrlichiae. The American journal of pathology. 2015 Feb 1;185(2):446-61.
Wenzel SE, Tyurina YY, Zhao J, Croix CM, Mao G, Tyurin VA, Anthonymuthu TS, Kapralov AA, Amoscato AA, Mikulska-Ruminska K, Shrivastava I, Kenny E, Yang Q, Dar H, Rosenbaum J, Sparvero L, Emlet D, Wen X, Qu F, Watkins S, VanDemark A, Kellum JA, Minami Y, Bahar I, Bayır H, Kagan V, PEBP1 Wardens Ferroptosis by Enabling Lipoxygenase Generation of Lipid Death Signals, Cell, 2017, 171, 628–641.
Kapralov AA, Yang Q, Dar HH, Tyurina YY, Anthonymuthu TS, Kim R, Croix CM, Mikulska-Ruminska K, Liu B, Shrivastava IH, Tyurin VA. Redox lipid reprogramming commands susceptibility of macrophages and microglia to ferroptotic death. Nature Chemical Biology. 2020 Mar;16(3):278-90.
- Cardiac arrest and echocardiography in pediatrics
- Tumor-seeking lymphocytes (NK cells) in cancer
- Cellular and molecular immunity in sepsis
- Novel ferroptotic mechanisms in brain injury