- BS, Zoology, University of Wyoming, 1992
- MD, Creighton University School of Medicine, 1996
- Internship, Pediatrics, Creighton University, 1997
- Residency, Pediatrics, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Health, 1999
- Fellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, 2003
- MSc, Medical Education, University of Pittsburgh School Medicine, 2005
Education & Training
Auerbach M, Brown L, Whitfill T Baird J, Abulebda KBhatangar A, Lutfi R, Gawel M, Walsh B, Tay KY, Lavoie M, Nadkarni V, Dudas R, Kessler D, Katznelson J, Ganghadaran S, Hamilton MF. Adherence to Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Guidelines Across a Spectrum of Fifty Emergency Departments: A Prospective, In Situ, Simulation-Based Study. Acad Emerg Med. 2018
October TW, Dizon ZB, Hamilton MF, Madrigal VN, Arnold RM. Communication training for inter‐specialty clinicians. The clinical teacher. 2018 Aug 16
Scherzer DJ, Chime NO, Tofil NM, Hamilton MF, Singh K, Stanley RM, Kline J, McNamara LM, Rosen MA, Hunt EA, Stone K. Survey of pediatric trainee knowledge: dose, concentration, and route of epinephrine. Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. 2017 Apr 1;118(4):516-8.
Johnson EM, Hamilton MF, Watson RS, Claxton R, Barnett M, Thompson AE, Arnold R. An Intensive, Simulation-Based Communication Course for Pediatric Critical Care Medicine Fellows. Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. 2017 Aug 1;18(8):e348-55.
- Pediatric simulation research
- Communication skills for pediatric trainees
- Graduate medical education, trainee and faculty development