- BS, Psychology, Duke University, 2003
- MD, University of Illinois-Chicago, 2008
- Residency, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine, University of Illinois-Chicago, 2013
- Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, 2015
- Research Fellowship, CRISMA, University of Pittsburgh, 2016
Education & Training
Siedsma MP, Le TQ, Kahn JM, Seymour CW. The Effect Of Clinical Trial Results On The Use Of Neuromuscular Blockade For Severe ARDS. InA105. Critical Care: Variability in Care, Opportunities for Adoption or Deadoption. 2016 May (pp. A2752-A2752). American Thoracic Society.
Kessler C, Scott NL, Siedsma M, Jordan J, Beach C, Coletti CM. Interunit handoffs of patients and transfers of information: a survey of current practices. Annals of emergency medicine. 2014 Oct 1;64(4):343-9.
Siedsma M, Emlet L. Physician burnout: can we make a difference together? Critical Care. 2015 Dec;19(1):273.
- Healthcare professional wellness and burnout
- Use of web-based learning and simulation in medical education
- Protocolized care and use of clinical checklists