- BS, Biochemistry and Cell Biology, University of California San Diego, 1997
- MD, Albany Medical College, 2001
- Residency, Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital of Orange County, 2004
- Fellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, Tulane University School of Medicine, 2005
- Fellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, Children’s National Medical Center, 2007
- Fellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine Children’s National Medical Center, 2009
Education & Training
Stein ML, Yeh J, Reinhartz O, Rosenthal DN, Kaufman BD, Almond CS, Hollander SA, Maeda K. HeartWare HVAD for biventricular support in children and adolescents: the Stanford experience. Asaio Journal. 2016 Sep 1;62(5):e46-51.
May LJ, Montez-Rath ME, Yeh J, Axelrod DM, Chen S, Maeda K, Almond CS, Rosenthal DN, Hollander SA, Sutherland SM. Impact of ventricular assist device placement on longitudinal renal function in children with end-stage heart failure. The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation. 2016 Apr 1;35(4):449-56.
Stein ML, Dao DT, Doan LN, Reinhartz O, Maeda K, Hollander SA, Yeh J, Kaufman BD, Almond CS, Rosenthal DN. Ventricular assist devices in a contemporary pediatric cohort: Morbidity, functional recovery, and survival. The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation.2016 Jan 1;35(1):92-8.
May LJ, Ploutz M, Hollander SA, Reinhartz O, Almond CS, Chen S, Maeda K, Kaufman BD, Yeh J, Rosenthal DN. A novel pediatric treatment intensity score: development and feasibility in heart failure patients with ventricular assist devices. The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation. 2015 Apr 1;34(4):509-15.
- Pediatric cardiac intensive care
- Mechanical circulatory support: ECMO, VAD
- Pediatric heart failure