- BA, Biology, Cornell University, 1994
- MD, UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, 1998
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Washington Hospital Center, 2001
- Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 2004
- MS, Medical Education, University of Pittsburgh Medical School, 2009
Education & Training
Moore J, Pinsky MR. Faculty Development for Fellows: Developing and Evaluating a Broad-Based Career Development Course for Critical Care Medicine Trainees. J Crit Care. 2015 Oct; 30(5):1152.e1-6. Epub 2015 Jun 10.
Moore J, Oropello J, Stoltzfus D, Masur H, Coopersmith CM, Nates J, Doig C, Christman J, Hite D, Angus DC, Pastores SM, Kvetan V; for the Academic Leaders in Critical Care Medicine Task Force of the Society of the Critical Care Medicine. Critical Care Organizations: Building and Integrating Academic Programs. Crit Care Med. 2018 Apr; 46(4): e334-e341.
Pastores SM, Kvetan V, Coopersmith CM, Farmer JC, Sessler C, Christman JW, D'Agostino R, Diaz-Gomez J, Gregg SR, Khan RA, Kapu AN, Masur H, Mehta G, Moore J, Oropello JM, Price K; Academic Leaders in Critical Care Medicine (ALCCM) Task Force of the Society of the Critical Care Medicine. Workforce, Workload, and Burnout Among Intensivists and Advanced Practice Providers: A Narrative Review. Crit Care Med. 2019 Apr; 47(4): 550-557.
- Medical education leadership
- Career development and mentorship for critical care trainees
- Enhancing learning effectiveness and efficiency through curricular design
- Development of integrated critical care organizations