- BS, Pre-Medicine, The Pennsylvania State University, 2001
- MSc, Medical Statistics, The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, 2006
- MD, Drexel University College of Medicine, 2011
- Residency, Pediatrics, UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, 2014
- Fellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, 2017
Education & Training
Outstanding Abstract Award, Mitchel P. Fink Scholars Day, University of Pittsburgh Department of Critical Care Medicine, 2018
Abstract Scholarship, American Thoracic Society International Conference, 2018
Evans IV, Watson RS, Carcillo J, Angus DC, Seymour CW. Epidemiology of Sepsis Among Adolescents at Community Hospital Emergency Departments: Implications for Rory’s Regulations. JAMA Pediatrics. 2017 Oct 1;171(10):1011-2.
Evans IV, Phillips GS, Alpern ER, Angus DC, Friedrich ME, Kissoon N, Lemeshow S, Levy MM, Parker MM, Terry KM, Watson RS. Association between the New York sepsis care mandate and in-hospital mortality for pediatric sepsis. JAMA. 2018 Jul 24;320(4):358-67.
- Pediatric sepsis and critical care
- Unsupervised statistical modeling
- Electronic health record analysis