- BS, Physics, McGill University, 1977
- MD, CM, McGill University, 1983
- MS, Physics, University of Montreal, 1982
- Internship, Saint Mary’s Hospital, 1984
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Montreal, 1994
- Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, 1995
Education & Training
Peter Reizenstein Prize, International Society for Quality In Health Care, 2010
Homer R. Warner award, American Medical Informatics Association, 2010
Annual Scientific Award, Society of Critical Care Medicine, 2014
Hauskrecht M, Batal I, Valko M, Visweswaran S, Cooper GF, Clermont G. Outlier detection for patient monitoring and alerting. Journal of biomedical informatics. 2013 Feb 1;46(1):47-55.
Clermont G, Acker CG, Angus DC, Sirio CA, Pinsky MR, Johnson JP. Renal failure in the ICU: comparison of the impact of acute renal failure and end-stage renal disease on ICU outcomes. Kidney international. 2002 Sep 1;62(3):986-96.
Clermont G, Zenker S. The inverse problem in mathematical biology. Mathematical biosciences. 2015 Feb 1;260:11-5.
Clermont G, Angus DC, Linde-Zwirble WT, Griffin MF, Fine MJ, Pinsky MR. Does acute organ dysfunction predict patient-centered outcomes?. Chest. 2002 Jun 1;121(6):1963-71.
- Data-driven approaches to detect medical errors
- In silico modeling of sepsis disease and trauma
- Glucose homeostasis in the critically ill
- Epidemiology and comparative effectiveness in critical illness