- BS, Biology & Psychology, Allegheny College, 2000
- DO, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2005
- Internship, Medicine, Christiana Care/Jefferson Medical College, 2006
- Residency, Pediatrics, University of Rochester, 2009
- Fellowship, Nephrology, University of Rochester, 2013
- MS, Clinical Investigation, University of Rochester, 2013
- Fellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, 2015
Education & Training
Fuhrman DY, Maier PS, Schwartz GJ. Rapid assessment of renal reserve in young adults by cystatin C. Scandinavian journal of clinical and laboratory investigation. 2013 Jun 1;73(4):265-8.
Fuhrman DY, Kellum JA. Epidemiology and pathophysiology of cardiac surgery-associated acute kidney injury. Current Opinion in Anesthesiology. 2017 Feb 1;30(1):60-5.
Fuhrman DY, Schneider MF, Dell KM, Blydt-Hansen TD, Mak R, Saland JM, Furth SL, Warady BA, Moxey-Mims MM, Schwartz GJ. Albuminuria, proteinuria, and renal disease progression in children with CKD. Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 2017 May 25:CJN-11971116.
Fuhrman DY, Kane-Gill S, Goldstein SL, Priyanka P, Kellum JA. Acute kidney injury epidemiology, risk factors, and outcomes in critically ill patients 16–25 years of age treated in an adult intensive care unit. Annals of Intensive Care. 2018 Dec;8(1):26.
- Acute kidney injury to chronic kidney injury transition
- Acute kidney injury after cardiac surgery
- Continuous renal replacement therapy
- Renal functional reserve